No product in cart
Renue (Stone Polishing)
- Add your review
Aqua Mix Renue® is a polishing cream that restores the shine of dull, etched, or lightly scratched polished natural stone. Easy to use – no machinery required. KEY FEATURES • Removes etches and light scratches • Restores shine to dull surfaces • Easy-to-use AREAS OF USE • Calcium-based polished natural stone (such as limestone, […]
Aqua Mix Renue is a polishing cream that restores the shine of dull, etched, or lightly scratched polished natural stone. Easy to use – no machinery required.
• Removes etches and light scratches
• Restores shine to dull surfaces
AREAS OF USE
• Calcium-based polished natural stone (such as limestone, marble, and travertine) and cementbased terrazzo.
• Do not allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surface
• May not be suitable for some green marbles
• Severely damaged or worn polished marble may require professional resurfacing
• Not intended for use on granite, porcelain, ceramic tile, or cultured marble
• For large floor surfaces, Aqua Mix Reviver is recommended
TEST METHOD TEST RESULTS pH 3-5
Read entire label before using. SHAKE WELL before using. Surface must be clean, dry, and free existing surface coatings. Apply a small amount (tablespoon or less) of Renue directly onto etched or worn area. Use spray bottle to apply 1-2 squirts of water directly on Renue. Using a soft cotton or terry towel, buff Renue into worn or etched area until slurry becomes clear and nearly dry. Re-wet with water and polish dry completely with absorbent towel. Repeat process if necessary until desired results are achieved. A hand-held buffer with soft bonnet may be used for quicker results for larger areas.
Approximately 200 sq. ft. (19 m2) per 8 oz (237 ml) bottle.
Handling and Storage
• Close container tightly after each use
• Store in original container only
• Store and use between temperatures of 40° F and 90° F (4° C and 32° C)
CAUTION CORROSIVE. CAUSES BURNS HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED.
Wear skin and eye protection. Do not breathe dust. Contains potassium oxalate. If in eyes, flush with water for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, wash with soap and water. If respiratory tract is irritated, remove to fresh air. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.