No product in cart
Latapoxy 310 Cordless mixer
- Add your review
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION The LATAPOXY 310 Cordless Mixer is an exclusive dual component cordless mixer that quickly and easily dispenses LATAPOXY 310 Stone Adhesive onto ceramic tile, porcelain and stone veneers. Hundreds of square feet can be installed per day with less effort and greater success with this system. Compared to other cladding installation systems […]
The LATAPOXY 310 Cordless Mixer is an exclusive dual component cordless mixer that quickly and easily dispenses LATAPOXY 310 Stone Adhesive onto ceramic tile, porcelain and stone veneers.
Hundreds of square feet can be installed per day with less effort and greater success with this system. Compared to other cladding installation systems such as mechanical anchors, plaster & wire and thin-set, the LATAPOXY 310 system provides unmatched speed, versatility and productivity. Perfect for all interior cladding of tile, stone and porcelain veneers as well as approved exterior applications.
Used exclusively with LATAPOXY 310 Stone Adhesive to install various stone and tile on vertical surfaces.
Virtually any interior cladding application of stone or tile in lobbies, malls, store fronts, banks, schools, hospitals etc.
For cladding exterior veneer facades*.
Jobs requiring fast turn around time.
Great for tight spaces and on scaffolding.
Unmatched speed & productivity for vertical installations.
Cordless for convenience—great for scaffolding and tight areas.
Patented design and gear system.
High output motor for long life.
Speed and dosing controls for easier operation.
One Cordless Mixer per carton, containing:
– One Battery Charger
– One 14.4 Volt Battery
– Owner's Manual
– Rebate Redemption Card
LATAPOXY 310 Mixing Nozzles (must be ordered separately)
– 12 per carton
– Part Number RT8480500
Consult LATICRETE Technical Services for approval on exterior applications.
Not for use with any adhesives other than LATAPOXY 310 Stone Adhesive.
LATAPOXY 310 Stone Adhesive MUST be conditioned to at least 65°F (18°C) prior to use. Consult LATAPOXY 310 Stone Adhesive data sheet DS 679.0 and DS 679.3.
Do not abuse, misuse, or modify tool in anyway
Do not use for any application other than those described herein.
Follow proper installation and operation instructions in Owners Manual DS 683.5.
Repairs may only be made by approved LATICRETE personnel.
Read & understand battery pack and charger manual included in LATAPOXY®310 Cordless Mixer fully prior to use.
Failure to condition material to 65°F (18°C) prior to use will cause failure of cartridge and incomplete adhesive mix.
Condition LATAPOXY 310 Stone Adhesive at 65°F (18°C) to allow for easier application prior to use.
See LATAPOXY®310 Stone Adhesive data sheet DS 679.0 and DS679.3.
1.0–Battery and Charging
Use only the 14.4 V battery in the charger provided. Other battery types may cause personal injury and or damage. Please read the charging manual included with each Cordless Mixer for specific information regarding safety and charging.
Charge battery to full capacity prior to use.
Charging time will vary according to voltage supply, the amount of the charge needed for that battery and temperature.
Temperature will affect battery life. It is best to charge when temperature is between 60–80°F (15–27°C). Do not charge when temperature drops below 40°F (5°C) or above 105°F (40°C).
Estimate roughly 30 to 45 min to fully charge a battery2.0–Tool Set Up & Loading
1. Open clutch lever.
2. Grasp rack handle and pull outward until fully open.
3. Insert one LATAPOXY 310 Cartridge Pack into the Cartridge Housing, pushing tip through the hole at end of housing.
4. Push rack forward until pistons make contact with back of cartridge.
5. Close clutch.
6. Remove protective tip by inserting screwdriver tip into slot on top of cartridge and simply pry off to open both sides of cartridge.
7. Screw mixing nozzle onto the thread tightly.
Note: Remember to condition the material to at least 65°F (18°C) prior to using!
1. Squeeze trigger to begin dispensing material. Adjust the dispensing speed as desired by turning the dial on side of tool.
You will see the red and white components mix as they are pushed through the static mixer. Make sure material is uniform in color when dispensed from the nozzle.
2. Hold the Mixer at an angle on the tile or stone to be adhered. Push the material into the veneer by using a circle motion and using the edge of the nozzle to “key” the material as it is dispensing.
Note: LATAPOXY 310 Cordless Mixer is equipped with an automatic reverse that engages after trigger is released to reduce any leakage. Build height of dab as needed to achieve plumb surface.
3. Apply dabs evenly distributed on back of the stone or tile;5 dabs minimum, each corner and center. Cover at least 10% of the area of each piece (compressed dab). Finished dab thickness must be a minimum of 1/8" (3 mm).
4. Dispense all the material until the rack drive is completely at the end of the cartridge and can not move any longer. You are now ready to remove the used cartridge and replace with a new one.
4.0–Cartridge Removal and Replacement
1. Tool will automatically turn off once cartridge is emptied and the rack drive has reached its maximum extension.
2. Unscrew Mixing Nozzle and set aside. Open clutch and pull rack handle to full open position. Remove emptied cartridge.
3. Insert new cartridge and follow instructions in Operating
Instructions, section 2. Make sure to snap off protective tip of cartridge before screwing on Mixing Nozzle.
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.