No product in cart
Eco 810 Adhesive
- Add your review
DESCRIPTION Ultrabond Eco 810 provides quick drying times and an enhanced, aggressive tack for fast-track vinyl-backed carpet tile installations. Flooring can be installed into Ultrabond ECO 810 in its wet state for permanent bonding. Ultrabond ECO 810 can also be allowed to dry to its tacky phase for releasable installations. Install Ultrabond ECO 810 by […]
Ultrabond Eco 810 provides quick drying times and an enhanced, aggressive tack for fast-track vinyl-backed carpet tile installations. Flooring can be installed into Ultrabond ECO 810 in its wet state for permanent bonding. Ultrabond ECO 810 can also be allowed to dry to its tacky phase for releasable installations. Install Ultrabond ECO 810 by spray, roller or trowel, depending on the installation application. This adhesive is suitable for use over fresh concrete slabs with diminishing moisture vapor emission rates (MVERs) up to 8 lbs. per 1,000 sq ft. (3,63 kg per 92,9m2) per 24 hours and 90% relative humidity.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Aggressive tack to hold carpet tile and fiberglass-reinforced vinyl sheet flooring in place during installation and use.
- Permanent or releasable installation system applications.
- Acrylic-based for superior plasticizer migration resistance
- High moisture resistance – for moisture vapor emission rates (MVERs) up to 8lbs. (3,63 kg)
- New lower-odor formula for use in occupied buildings.
- CRI Green Label Plus certified
WHERE TO USE
- For the installation of carpet tile, vinyl-backed tile, solid vinyl tile and carpet undercushion pads in a double glue-down application.
- For the installation of fibreglass-reinforced vinyl sheet flooring.
- Interior residential (rental apartments, condominiums, homes)
- Interior commercial (office buildings, hotel rooms and hallways, restaurant dining areas)
- Interior institutional (hospitals, schools, universities, libraries, government buildings)
- Do not install over any substrates containing asbestos.
- For interior installations only.
- Do not apply over any adhesive residues including cutback adhesive.
- Do not install when the MVER exceeds 8lbs. per 1,000 sq ft. (3,63 kg per 92,9m2) per 24 hours, when using the anhydrous calcium chloride test (ASTM F1869).
- Do not install when relative humidity of concrete slabs exceeds 90% per (ASTM F2170).
- Use only when the substrate temperature is between 50 degree F and 90 degree F (10 degree C and 32 degree C).
- Exterior – grade plywood, Group 1, CC type
- Other approved wood underlayments (per manufacturer recommendations)
- Concrete and properly prepared cement terrazzo.
- Cement – based self leveling underlayments and patching compounds.
- Embossing leverlers applied over existing, properly prepared and fully binded ceramic tile and sheet viinyl.
- A single layer of properly prepared, fully bonded vinyl composition tile (VCT)
- Properly prepared and primed gypsum underlayments that meet the requirements for compressive strength according to ASTM F2419.
- Properly installed Planiseal EMB epoxy moisture barrier.
- All substrates must be structurally sound, dry, solid and stable.
- Substrate should be clean and free of dust, dirt, oil, grease, paint, curing agents, concrete sealers, loosely bonded toppings, loose particles, old adhesive residues, and any other substance or condition that may prevent or reduce adhesion. All surfaces must be level, even, flat and smooth.
Note: Choose all appropriate safety equipment before use. Refer to Material Saftey Data Sheet (MSDS) for more information.
- Ready to use; no mixing is necessary.
- Read all installation instructions thoroughly before installation.
- Select the appropriate notched trowel (see 'Approximate Product Coverage' section).
- Spread the adhesive evenly over the subfloor, keeping the trowel at a 45 degree angle.
- Roll flooring with the recommended – weight roller across the width and length of the flooring surface.
- For fiberglass-reinforced vinyl sheet flooring, spread adhesive evenly over the subfloor using a 1/4" (6mm) nap paint roller. For permanent installations, install flooring into wet adhesive. For releasable applications and for the installation of fiberglass-reinforced vinyl sheet flooring, allow adhesive to dry to its tacky phase.
- Install flooring in strict accordance with flooring manufacturer's written instructions.
- Promptly clean any adhesive smudges from the flooring material's surface with water while the adhesive is still fresh / wet.
- Clean tools with water while the adhesive is still wet. Clean with mineral spirits once dried. Use caution with mineral spirits, which may be harmful to some materials.
APPROXIMATE PRODUCT COVERAGES*
|Flooring Type||Typical Trowel||Coverage*|
|Smooth-backed vinyl products||
1/32" x 1/16" x 1/32"
(1 x 1,5 x 1mm)
185 to 245 sq ft per US gal
(4,53 to 6,0 m2 per L)
|Rough backed vinyl products and carpet pad to substrate||
1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16"
(1,5 x1,5 x 1,5 mm)
125 to 185 sq ft per US gal.
(3,06 to 4,53 m2 per L)
|Smooth backed vinyl carpet tile and fiberglass-reinforced vinyl sheet flooring||1/4" (6mm) nap roller or spray applied||250 to 350 sq ft per U/S gal (6,12 to 8,57 m2 per L)|
* Trowel dimensions are depth/width/space. Coverage shown is for estimating purposes only. Actual jobsite coverages may vary according to substrate conditions, type of trowel used and setting practices.