No product in cart
- Add your review
is a non-acidic, honing powder that removes light surface scratches, moderate acid etching, and wear patterns and produces an even, flat, honed finish. USES: Use on limestone, marble, and travertine. COVERAGE: Approximately 100 to 200 sq. ft. (10 m2 to 18 m2) per pound (.45 kg) depending on the hardness of the stone and […]
AQUA MIX KNOCKDOWN is a non-acidic, honing powder that removes light surface scratches, moderate acid etching, and wear patterns and produces an even, flat, honed finish.
Use on limestone, marble, and travertine.
Approximately 100 to 200 sq. ft. (10 m2 to 18 m2) per pound (.45 kg) depending on the hardness of the stone and method of application.
TEST A SMALL AREA:
According to application instructions to determine desired results.
1.) 175 to 300 RPM floor machine or hand polish machine
2.) Natural hair or synthetic fiber tan floor pads
4.) Protective plastic or blue painter’s tape
5.) Spray bottle of water
6.) Wet vac
7.) Mop and bucket
1.) Read entire label before using.
2.) Test in a small inconspicuous area to determine desired results.
3.) Sweep or vacuum surface.
4.) Protect baseboards, carpet, etc. with protective plastic and/or blue painter’s tape.
5.) Surface must be free of existing sealers or coatings.
6.) Liberally apply KnockDown to the stone surface.
7.) Add water to form a slurry.
8.) Refinish using a weighted floor machine fitted with a natural hair or synthetic fiber tan floor pad or use a hand polishing machine. If lippage is present, use two pads, double stacked.
9.) Keep slurry wet while buffing. Add KnockDown as needed. Harder stones will require a thicker slurry.
10.) Buff area until the desired level of hone has been achieved – squeegee slurry from a small area to check for desired results prior to removing slurry
11.) Rinse well and use a wet vacuum to remove all excess compound.
• Do not allow product to come in contact with any nonrecommended surface.
• Not intended for use as a pre-polish powder.
HANDLING AND STORAGE:
• Close container after each use.
• Store in original container only.
• Store and use in temperatures between 50 ºF and 80 ºF (10 ºC and 27 ºC).
• Unused, stored product is freeze-thaw stable.
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
• Avoid breathing dusts.
• Rubber gloves and eye protection should be worn during application.
• IF INGESTED: Do not induce vomiting. Drink 1 to 2 glasses of water. Seek medical attention.
• EYE CONTACT: Flush thoroughly with water for 15 minutes. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention.
• SKIN CONTACT: Wash with soap and water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
• INHALATION: Remove to fresh air. Seek medical attention.
There are no reviews yet.