No product in cart
“Charged Services ” means services available online through this Website for which a charge is payable to Whakatane District Council.
” Fees ” means the fees payable for the Charged Services as recorded in the schedule of fees for the relevant Charged Service on this Website.
” Intellectual Property ” includes the design of, and all content appearing on this Website, trade marks (including logos), domain names, copyright, rights in computer software, databases and lists, confidential information, know-how and trade secrets and manuals, whether registered o r unregistered.
” Username ” means a form of identification a user of this Website uses, together with a password, to gain access to Charged Services and any other parts of this Website for which registration of the user is required.
Information available under the Charged Services may be subject to confidentiality obligations or requirements. New Era Tiles & Finishes Ltd. retains the right to make any information confidential. You acknowledge and agree:
• New Era Tiles & Finishes Ltd. may elect not to supply you with any information that New Era Tiles & Finishes Ltd. believes is confidential; and/or
• You will comply with any confidentiality obligations notified to you by New Era Tiles & Finishes Ltd..
Further details and requests regarding confidential information can be obtained or made by contacting New Era Tiles & Finishes Ltd., Shop # 5 & 6 2 Grants Crescent, Kingston 10, Jamaica.
3. Intellectual Property
All Intellectual Property on this Website is owned by New Era Tiles & Finishes Ltd. No part of this Website may be:
• Distributed or copied for any commercial purpose, nor incorporated in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form); or
• Resold, published, copied, reproduced, transmitted or stored (including in any other website or other electronic form) except that you may print, or download to your hard drive, extracts from the Website only for informational and non-commercial purposes use, without New Era Tiles & Finishes Ltd. express prior written permission.
4. Right to Use Website and Content
You may access, view, reproduce and print the content on this Website provided you use that content only for informational and non-commercial purposes. Any reproduction must include prominent acknowledgement of New Era Tiles & Finishes rights in the relevant content.
If you wish to link to any part of this Website, you must obtain New Era Tiles & Finishes prior written consent . New Era Tiles & Finishes Ltd. reserves the right to prohibit links to this Website and you agree to remove or cease any link upon New Era Tiles & Finishes request. You may not frame any part of the material on this Website by including advertising or other revenue generating material.
The information provided on this Website is for general guidance only. Users of the information contained on this Website must make their own assessment of the suitability and appropriateness of the information or services described for their particular use and conditions.
7. All Liability Excluded
To the extent permitted by law:
• All warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this Website or the content on, or accessed through, it.
• New Era Tiles & Finishes Ltd. will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this Website, or the content on, or accessed through, it.
If the Jamaica Consumer Guarantees Act applies, you may have rights or remedies which are not excluded or limited by the above. If you are using this Website or its content for business purposes, the above exclusions and limits will apply and the Jamaica Consumer Guarantees Act will not apply.
Although New Era Tiles & Finishes Ltd. has endeavoured to ensure the content on this Website is current, accurate and complete, New Era Tiles & Finishes Ltd. does not guarantee that such content will be current, accurate or complete when you access it New Era Tiles & Finishes Ltd. will take action, within a reasonable period of time, to correct any error or inaccuracy which is brought to New Era Tiles & Finishe’s attention.
9. Third Party Websites
This Website may contain links to third party websites. These websites have not been prepared by and are not controlled by us. They are provided for your convenience only, and do not imply that New Era Tiles & Finishes Ltd. checks, endorses, approves or agrees with third party websites this Website links to. To the extent permitted by law, New Era Tiles & Finishes Ltd. has no liability in respect of any third party websites this Website links to.
be correct, complete and up-to-date when you provide it. You agree to advise New Era Tiles & Finishes Ltd. as soon as possible if the personal information provided changes, or you become aware of any inaccuracy in the personal information you have provided. If you are providing personal information relating to any person other than yourself, you warrant that you are authorised to provide that information.
11. Compliance with Law
You agree that you will at all times comply fully with all relevant laws, ordinances, rules, regulations and orders of all relevant regulatory bodies in relation to any of the information or services made available to you through this Website.
You may terminate your use of any of the Charged Services, or access to any part of this Website for which registration is required (including the Online Service Payment process), at any time by requesting that New Era Tiles & Finishes Ltd. delete your Username and password for the relevant service or part of this Website.
Any termination of your right to use any of the Charged Services, or access to any part of this Website for which registration is required, will not affect any rights or obligations which have accrued by either you or New Era Tiles & Finishes Ltd. prior to termination.
13. Jurisdiction and Governing Law
15. Additional Terms for Particular Services Offered
You will pay all Fees payable for a Charged Service at the time your request or application for a Charged Service is accepted by New Era Tiles & Finishes Ltd. New Era Tiles & Finishes Ltd. reserves the right to amend any Fees from time to time and to adjust any Fees recorded on this Website or the application for a Charged Service if the price recorded is incorrect.
All payments are to be made in cash, direct debt, internet banking. All Fees are in Jamaican and US dollars.You will pay all other applicable taxes, import duties, levies or tariffs which may be payable (if any).
17. Contacting Us