No product in cart
Same day Grout Sealer
- Add your review
Aqua Mix SameDay TM Grout Sealer is a no-sheen, natural look, water-based, non-flammable, aerosol sealer with a 360º nozzle specially formulated for grout. This innovative spray is a quick and easy way to apply a grout sealer. SameDay Grout Sealer can be applied as soon as 6 hours after grouting – making sealing an […]
Aqua Mix SameDay Grout Sealer is a no-sheen, natural look, water-based, non-flammable, aerosol sealer with a 360º nozzle specially formulated for grout. This innovative spray is a quick and easy way to apply a grout sealer. SameDay Grout Sealer can be applied as soon as 6 hours after grouting – making sealing an efficient, economical process. The easy-to-spray nozzle places more sealer on the grout.This product complies with EPA and CARB VOC requirements.
• Easy aerosol application
• No sheen – natural look
• Safe, non-flammable formula
AREAS OF USE
• Cementitious sanded and unsanded porous grout
joints for ceramic tile installations
• Effective for interior and exterior applications
• Do not allow sealer to come in contact with any non-recommended surface
• May slightly lighten or darken some surfaces
• Sealer will not prevent surface wear or etching from acids
EXPECTED WEAR UP TO 1-2 YEARS
• Will vary depending on hardness and texture of surface, type of area, surface wear, frequency, and type of maintenance products used
• Weather conditions, harsh cleaning methods, and high-alkaline, acidic, or solvent-based cleaners will affect wear.
TEST METHOD TEST RESULTS CTI-072 Stain Resistance Good
Read entire label before using. Protect all painted surfaces. SHAKE WELL before using. For new installations, sealer can be applied as soon as 6 hours after grouting. For best results, wait 48 hours prior to application. Grout joints must be clean, dry, and free of existing sealers or coatings. Invert can and point nozzle toward the grout, keeping nozzle 18”-24” (45 cm to 60 cm) from the surface. Press nozzle forward and spray along grout lines. NOTE: Be sure to completely wipe surface DRY within 5 minutes of each application using clean dry paper towels or cotton towels. If 2 or more coats are applied, allow a minimum of 30 minutes drying time between coats. Be careful not to directly rub fresh grout if sealer is applied same day as grout. After 2 hours conduct a test to determine if surface is completely sealed by applying water droplets to the surface. If water is absorbed, apply an additional coat. Wait 3 hours and repeat the test. Ready for surface traffic 2 hours after final coat. Keep area dry for 12 hours after application. May be reapplied as needed to grout joints that are clean and dry.
Approximately 300 to 500 sq. ft. (28 m2 to 46 m2) per 15-oz can (444 ml), depending on size and perosity of grout joint, temperature, humidity, and method of application.
Handling and Storage
• Close container tightly after each use.
• Store in original container only.
• Store away from heat.
• Store and use between temperatures of 50 ºF and 80ºF (10 ºC and 27 ºC).
MAY BE HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. MAY IRRITATE EYES AND SKIN. Wear skin and eye protection. Do not breathe vapor or spray. Contains octyl triethoxy silane. If in eyes, flush with water for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, wash with soap and water. If respiratory tract is irritated, remove to fresh air. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.